Songs from the Alphabet in F Major

  • Kathryn Vered
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      F  stands for going beyond the limitations of Fear.

      Today I will let go of all Fear
      I will realise that Fear comes from my Self Image
      and
      not
      My Self

      My Ego is an Image that I have created
      By letting go of my Ego
      I will embrace the Truth inside me
      Which is Fearless.

      Ego.
      E.G.O.
      Is just another word for
      Edging God Out

      Whenever my Ego overshadows my Spirit
      It creates tightness in my body
      I will witness this sensation of Fear
      By feeling it.
      And then I will take the courageous step
      To do the very thing
      I Fear

      I will not fight with my Ego.
      I will witness it.

      This is the highest form of Human Intelligence
      To observe yourself
      without
      Judgement

      Today I will observe my Fear