Hole-Quote of the Month -- or at least the Week

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 10, 2009
      Down in the Unplumbable Toilet, Zooey writes about Waldorf facilities (Fri Jan 9, 2009):

      "Thankfully, or unfortunately perhaps, the anthroposophists haven't
      been imaginative enough to figure out that Ahriman and his pals might
      live and thrive in the plumbing system... I bet the sewege pipes are
      infested with bad spiritual forces!"
      Unfortunately, because if they had thought that, there would've
      probably been no waldorf schools at all!

      And Diana comments:

      "Uh-oh- don't let Tarjei find out."

      Zooey again:

      "I'm sure it's not a big problem really. During summer break, the
      eurythmists can take down the waldorf school buildings, rid them of
      all the plumbing, reconstruct the buildings again and dance a witch
      dance around the pipes and ship the whole load to Dornach where the
      spiritual forces are strong enough to counteract the bad spirituality
      of the plumbing. Problem solved!"

      This ongoing investigation of the plumbing problem at The Unthinkable Facility looking to Waldorf schools for solutions, is undoubtedly inspired by the donated Waldorf toilet roll, but even if the hole-creatures should finally succeed in fixing their plumbing problem, it wouldn't do much good unless they're also willing to take biodymanic, anthroposophical laxatives and homeopathic digestive remedies, because they're all chronically constipated just like the Good Doctor said they would be.

      Furthermore, there may be normal ahrimanic currents in regular toilets, including Waldorf, but in the Abyss those forces are asuric, which is an entirely different ballgame, requiring much more drastic measures. I'm wondering how many years will pass before they figure that out.

      Cheers,

      Tarjei

    • val2160
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 10, 2009
        > This ongoing investigation of the plumbing problem at The Unthinkable
        > Facility looking to Waldorf schools for solutions, is undoubtedly
        > inspired by the donated Waldorf toilet roll, but even if the
        > hole-creatures should finally succeed in fixing their plumbing
        problem,
        > it wouldn't do much good unless they're also willing to take
        biodymanic,
        > anthroposophical laxatives and homeopathic digestive remedies, because
        > they're all chronically constipated just like the Good Doctor said
        they
        > would be.

        A nice chocolate cake would work just as well.-Val
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 10, 2009
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...>
          wrote:

          > > This ongoing investigation of the plumbing problem at The
          Unthinkable
          > > Facility looking to Waldorf schools for solutions, is undoubtedly
          > > inspired by the donated Waldorf toilet roll, but even if the
          > > hole-creatures should finally succeed in fixing their plumbing
          > problem,
          > > it wouldn't do much good unless they're also willing to take
          > biodymanic,
          > > anthroposophical laxatives and homeopathic digestive remedies,
          because
          > > they're all chronically constipated just like the Good Doctor said
          > they
          > > would be.
          >
          > A nice chocolate cake would work just as well.-Val

          Also decaf coffee and marijuana.
        • Mike helsher
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 12, 2009
            Tarjei wrote:

            > Furthermore, there may be normal ahrimanic currents in regular toilets,
            > including Waldorf, but in the Abyss those forces are asuric, which is an
            > entirely different ballgame, requiring much more drastic measures. I'm
            > wondering how many years will pass before they figure that out.

            Perhaps uncle Walt can help them:

            A hand mirror

            Hold it up sternly - see this it sends back (who is it, is it you?)
            Outside fair costume, within ashes and filth,
            No more a flashing eye, no more a sonorous voice or springy step,
            Now some slaves eye, voice, hands, step,
            A drunkards breath, unwholesome eater's face,venerealee's flesh,
            Lungs rotting away piecemeal, stomach sour and crankerous,
            Joints rheumatic, bowels clogged with abomination,
            Blood circulating dark and poisonous streams,
            Words babble, hearing and touch callous,
            No brain, no heart left, no magnetism of sex;
            such form one look in the looking glass ere you go hence,
            Such a result so soon - and from such a beginning! - Walt Whitman
          • val2160
            Message 5 of 11 , May 11 9:46 AM

              The Oracle speaks:

              "I've said many times there's no doubt that if anybody poisoned Steiner
              or set fire to the Goetheanum, it was an anthroposophist."
              Message 6 of 11 , May 11 1:02 PM
                I took a peak myself into that place, and the only desciprion I can think of is loco

                Zooey writes:

                "I also strongly suspect that Sune reported Tarjei and had *him* banned. Which is pretty funny."

                This looked so intriguing I had to dig deeper into that thread, which was quite long. From what I understand, Sune Nordwall is supposed to have called his lawyer in Stockholm to have me banned from a UK forum for British mothers!!

                Oh Mother!

                Tarjei

                Message 7 of 11 , May 11 2:31 PM
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <coolvibes@...> wrote:

                  > I took a peak myself into that place, and the only desciprion I can
                  > think of is loco.
                  >
                  > Zooey writes:
                  >
                  > "I also strongly suspect that Sune reported Tarjei and had *him* banned.
                  > Which is pretty funny."
                  >
                  > This looked so intriguing I had to dig deeper into that thread, which
                  > was quite long. From what I understand, Sune Nordwall is supposed to
                  > have called his lawyer in Stockholm to have me banned from a UK forum
                  > for British mothers!!
                  >
                  > Oh Mother!
                  >
                  > Tarjei

                  No, that's not right at all-according to the British Mothers-it's Nune Sordwall that's behind it.-Val
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 11 2:57 PM
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

                    > No, that's not right at all-according to the British Mothers-it's Nune
                    > Sordwall that's behind it.-Val

                    I don't get it. Does Sune have an English mother who has banned somebody she thought was me from her bridge club or something?

                    Tarjei
                  • val2160
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 11 4:02 PM
                      I think it might be about banding geese but I'm not really sure.-Val

                      <coolvibes@...> wrote:

                      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wdenval@
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > > No, that's not right at all-according to the British Mothers-it's
                      Nune
                      > > Sordwall that's behind it.-Val
                      >
                      > I don't get it. Does Sune have an English mother who has banned
                      somebody
                      > she thought was me from her bridge club or something?
                      >
                      > Tarjei
                    • write3chairs
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 14 3:15 PM
                        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wrote:

                        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I took a peak myself into that place, and the only
                        > desciprion I can think of is loco.
                        > >
                        > > Zooey writes:
                        > >
                        > > "I also strongly suspect that Sune reported Tarjei and
                        > > had *him* banned.
                        > > Which is pretty funny."
                        > >
                        > > This looked so intriguing I had to dig deeper into that
                        > > thread, which was quite long. From what I understand,
                        > > Sune Nordwall is supposed to have called his lawyer
                        > > in Stockholm to have me banned from a UK forum for
                        > > British mothers!!
                        > >
                        > > Oh Mother!
                        > >
                        > > Tarjei
                        >
                        > No, that's not right at all-according to the British
                        > Mothers-it's Nune Sordwall that's behind it.-Val

                        Yes, agenda-driven antagonistic "loco" is about all they
                        are capable of over there. Speaking of British mothers, here
                        is something: an "ultra-condensed" version of Harry Potter.
                        http://rinkworks.com/bookaminute/b/rowling.stone.shtml

                        Jenny
                      • write3chairs
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 14 3:26 PM