Re: Merry meet I am Mirsada witch of Sisters of the North witch coven

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2009
      <coolvibes@...> wrote:

      > My dear Mirsada,
      >
      > This message of yours looks like a piece of spam to me, at first
      > glance anyway, but on second thought, please gimme some wealth, love,
      > health, and power, all you Sisters of the North .. dedicate a spell to
      > Uncle Taz please, but don't come too0 close, because you remind me of
      > Marie Laveau (1801-1881) the Creole Voodoo queeen of New Orleans, who
      > was thus described by Bobby Bare:
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_LNGOvVPQ

      You know it and don't you ever forget the sisters! I am ever so grateful
      to have the opportunity to own the biggest haunted ring on this list,
      perhaps even within the hallowed halls of anthroposophy where, well I
      forget what it was that I was said to have lost there. Anyway, thank
      you ever so much, Mirsada.-Val