Re: Guidelines: 144-146

  • sim1dg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > 144. When one looks back at the repeated earth lives of a person, they
      > arrange themselves in three different stages: the oldest, in which man
      > was not yet an individual, but existed germinally in
      > divine-spirituality. One does not find a human being when looking back,
      > but divine-spiritual Beings (The Ur-Forces, Archai).

      144. Looking back into a human being's repeated lives on Earth, we find three distinct stages. In a remote past, man did not exist with individuality of being, but as a germ in the Divine and Spiritual. As we look back into this stage we find not yet a human being but Divine-Spiritual Beings: the Primal Forces, Principalities or Archai.

      > 145. Then comes an intermediate stage in which man already exists as an
      > individual being, but is not yet separated from the Thinking, Willing
      > and Being of the divine-spiritual world. He did not yet have his present
      > personality, was not yet completely his own being in his existence on
      > earth, and was not yet separated from the divine-spiritual world.

      145. This was followed by an intermediate stage. Man existed already with individuality of being, but he was not yet detached from the Thinking and Willing and Being of the Divine-Spiritual World. At this stage he had not yet his present personality, with which he appears on Earth as a being completely self-possessed, detached from the Divine Spiritual World

      > 146. The third stage emerges as the present. Man experiences himself in
      > his human form as detached from the divine-spiritual world; and he
      > experiences the world as the environment which he confronts personally
      > and individually. This stage began during the age of Atlantis.
      > Trans.: FTS

      146. The present condition is the third and latest. Here man experiences himself in human form and figure, detached from the Divine-Spiritual World; and he experiences the world as an environment with which he stands face to face, individually and personally. This stage began in Atlantean time.

      (http://www.rsarchive.org/)