Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: 13th Day of Christmas

    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 6, 2009
      Ah, dear Bruce, I see you find yourself aligned with those who call themselves Christians yet have very poor manerisms towards that end. That's all good and unfortunately on you and the rest of us will have to suck it up at some point later on when you actually take the time to reflect in the mirror and consider what those words you just put erroneously onto another, have to do with you. That's the rub. But my experience is those that do what you just did have no ability to self reflect on anything other than others, your own behaviours being far from any type of course correcting in a way that has any meaning to other people in your life, more they only have meaning to you specifically. And that's the funny part to me when one considers themselves self reflecting and course correcting and yet only to what serves their own subjective purpose and nothing that might encounter anything that needs to be changed in order to meet the other. But that's all good again, cause we're here for you brother, we're HERE for you!

      :)

      All good things,
      Dottie

      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 14, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > OK, not so final . . . .
        >
        > The first six parts of Menzer's historical
        > article are now on Willy Lochmann's website, in
        > English:
        > <http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/AAG1923englischpart1to6.pdf>
        > (He also has some comments about Rudolf Saacke's
        > recent contributions on the topic:
        > <http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/Aktualitaeten.htm>

        And on the same page Herr Lochmann highly recommends ("a must read") a
        book by a conspiracy theorist named Tarpley

        Freeman: Sie haben ein neues Buch vor wenigen Wochen veröffentlicht,
        mit dem Titel:OBAMA THE POSTMODERN COUP - THE MAKING OF A MANCHURIAN
        CANDIDATE. Was können sie uns darüber erzählen, um was geht es darin?

        Your new book was published a few week s ago: OBAMA THE POSTMODERN
        COUP - THE MAKING OF A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. What can you tell us
        about it?

        Tarpley: Ja, auf Deutsch bedeutet der Titel „Obama der postmoderne
        Staatsstreich – das Erzeugen eines manchurischen Kandidaten", ein
        Mensch der durch Gehirnwäsche zu einem „Mordinstrument" umfunktioniert
        wird, und genau das ist was wir in den USA jetzt erleben. Wir haben
        die Kandidatur von Barak Hussein Obama, ein Mann der aus dem Nichts
        kam, der eigentlich nichts vertritt, sein Lebenslauf ist ein weisses
        Blatt, er hat nichts zustande gebracht, und trotzdem schaut es aus,
        wie wenn er der Präsidentschaftskandidat der Demokraten sein wird.

        Tarpley: ...a man who through brainwashing becomes an instrument of
        murder, and that's what we are experiencing now in the USA. We have
        the candidature of Barack Hussein Obama, someone who came from
        nowhere, who represents nothing, his biography is a blank page, he has
        accomplished nothing and nevertheless it looks like he will be the
        Democrat's presidential candidate..." And so on with the most
        ludicrous (but hateful)crap. Here's his website if you have a strong
        stomach: http://www.tarpley.net/
        I would say that Lochmann's website can - should - be safely ignored.