Re: 13th Day of Christmas

    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 6, 2009
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "oeangus" <oeangus@...> wrote:

      > I'm over there defending Waldorf.

      And your only accomplishment is to serve their agenda. All the texts contributed to that forum are republished on their website, and they know how to work the search engines, which means that more and more searches on key words like Steiner, anthroposophy, and especially Waldorf, plus buzzwords like racism, Nazism, Hitler etc. -- any combination of such terms will lead the unsuspecting surfer straight to their cyberterritory, to their articles and websites and forums. The only way to defend Waldorf is to write blogs, create websites and post articles there, and work the search engines yourself. That's common sense.

      > You're just upset with me because I
      > sometimes compare you and your behavior to the rude, macho, humorless,
      > mean-spirited fundamentalist kooks who sometimes end up running those
      > schools.

      I am absolutely not upset with you, and frankly, I have never been a schoolteacher or schoolmaster, and I haven't been a Waldorf student myself either; I have nothing to do with Waldorf, and I never have, so you're barking up the wrong tree.  But I'm very happy to be a fundamentalist Anthro-Punk -- not kook, because the kooks hang out with the Anthro-Wackos.

      It's a good idea to get such facts straight, Bruce, about the hole and search engines, the fact that anthroposophists who believe they help their movement by posting in that place are fools, the fact that I have nothing to do with Waldorf or any other schools, the fact that I am very proud of my own rudeness under the auspices of The Noseless One and the Lord of Darkness, the fact that I am also proud of my humorless stern mien, which makes me very serious and not easily given to frivolities and silliness, the fact that I am especially proud of being macho, because that means that my dick is much bigger than yours for starters.

      Yes indeed, Bruce, it's a good idea for you to get such facts straight through careful research before you make an ill-conceived attempt to start flame wars with the gurus of the net, and coming from the side of the Angels like you do to fight against hole-creatures and macho fundamentalists, you need the sword, knowledge, and wisdom of St. Michael. And because I haven't seen much of that, I am still wondering which holy rock of ages you crawled out from under.

      > Anyway, that's all I have to say, other than if you're not interested
      > in hearing the truth, don't ask the question, goodness me.

      I do know that thou art a divine oracle of truth, goodness thee, but I have not asked thee any question except the one about thy rock. That is the only truth from thee that I might take an interest in. (But please don't call me on the phone, because I'm really not interesting in hearing your truth.)

      Tarjei
      Think twice before flaming the gurus on the net
      ( -- Virginia Shea: Netiquette - The Art of Flaming)
      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 14, 2009
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > OK, not so final . . . .
        >
        > The first six parts of Menzer's historical
        > article are now on Willy Lochmann's website, in
        > English:
        > <http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/AAG1923englischpart1to6.pdf>
        > (He also has some comments about Rudolf Saacke's
        > recent contributions on the topic:
        > <http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/Aktualitaeten.htm>

        And on the same page Herr Lochmann highly recommends ("a must read") a
        book by a conspiracy theorist named Tarpley

        Freeman: Sie haben ein neues Buch vor wenigen Wochen veröffentlicht,
        mit dem Titel:OBAMA THE POSTMODERN COUP - THE MAKING OF A MANCHURIAN
        CANDIDATE. Was können sie uns darüber erzählen, um was geht es darin?

        Your new book was published a few week s ago: OBAMA THE POSTMODERN
        COUP - THE MAKING OF A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. What can you tell us
        about it?

        Tarpley: Ja, auf Deutsch bedeutet der Titel „Obama der postmoderne
        Staatsstreich – das Erzeugen eines manchurischen Kandidaten", ein
        Mensch der durch Gehirnwäsche zu einem „Mordinstrument" umfunktioniert
        wird, und genau das ist was wir in den USA jetzt erleben. Wir haben
        die Kandidatur von Barak Hussein Obama, ein Mann der aus dem Nichts
        kam, der eigentlich nichts vertritt, sein Lebenslauf ist ein weisses
        Blatt, er hat nichts zustande gebracht, und trotzdem schaut es aus,
        wie wenn er der Präsidentschaftskandidat der Demokraten sein wird.

        Tarpley: ...a man who through brainwashing becomes an instrument of
        murder, and that's what we are experiencing now in the USA. We have
        the candidature of Barack Hussein Obama, someone who came from
        nowhere, who represents nothing, his biography is a blank page, he has
        accomplished nothing and nevertheless it looks like he will be the
        Democrat's presidential candidate..." And so on with the most
        ludicrous (but hateful)crap. Here's his website if you have a strong
        stomach: http://www.tarpley.net/
        I would say that Lochmann's website can - should - be safely ignored.