Re: A (is still) for Ox (was: Newly Founded Anthroposophical Society)

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 242 , Jan 2, 2009

      Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures

      Pain in the neck
      Pain is so close to pleasure
      Pain is temporary, victory is forever

      Packed like herrings
      Pardon all but thyself
      Past cure, past care
      Patience is a plaster for all sores
      Patience is a virtue
      Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit

      Penny wise, pound foolish
      People who think the world revolves around them have no sense of direction
      Perfection is imperfect
      Pick your friends like you pick your fruit
      Plant the crab tree where you will, it will never bear pippins
      Play with fire

      Pleasure has a sting in its tail
      Plenty is no plague
      Politeness costs little (nothing), but yields much
      Poor men seek meat for their stomach; rich men stomach for their meat
      Possessions dwindle; I mourn their loss But I mourn the loss of time much more, for anyone can save his purse, but none can win back lost time
      Possessions dwindle; I mourn their loss But I mourn the loss of time much more, for anyone can save his purse, but none can win back lost time
      Poverty is no sin
      Poverty is not a shame, but the being ashamed of it is
      Practice makes perfect
      Practice what you preach
      Praise is not pudding
      Pretty as a picture
      Prevention is better than cure
      Pride goes before a fall
      Procrastination is the thief of time
      Promises are like babies Easy to make, hard to deliver
      Promise is debt
      Promise little, but do much

      Prosperity makes friends, and adversity tries them
      Put the cat out
      Message 242 of 242 , Jan 12, 2009
        We made it!!! Yeah:)

        All good zings,