Re: Streams

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 242 , Dec 28, 2008

      Dr. Steiner;

      "Michael finds it deeply satisfying that he has been able, through humanity, to keep the star-world directly united with the divine-spiritual in the following way. When a human being, once he has completed the life between death and a rebirth, again treads the path towards a new earthly existence, he seeks to create a certain harmony between the star patterns and his earthly life as he descends to this existence. This harmony was self-evidently present in older times because the divine-spiritual was active in the stars, in which human life also had its source. Today though, when the movement of the stars merely continues the effects of divine-spiritual activity, it will not be there if man does not seek it. Man brings the divine-spiritual elements he has retained from older times into a relation with the stars, which themselves contain only the aftereffects of the past. Thus a divine element enters into man's relation to the world which corresponds to earlier times, yet emerges in later times. That this is so is Michael's deed. And this deed gives him such deep satisfaction that a part of his life-element, his life-energy, his living sun-filled will is contained in this satisfaction."

      Bradford comments;

      In Egypt the Spring point rose in the Bull; At the time of Christ the Spring point rose in the Ram; Presently the Spring point rises in the Fishes.  Dr. Steiner is describing how we as human beings bring with us a kind of interior navigational clock that is aligned with the Michael and Angelic level of Stars... We have such a navigational clock and we are standing in the midst of a Timepiece of the Zodiac which now moves and we enter it from the Stars, we enter on a threefold pivot of Sun-Moon-Earth and we can begin tracking our individual destiny by way of the 19 years of the first nodal point of the Moon.

      With an insight such as this we can not only track our destiny and Goethe's but Steiner's as well.  The ZeitGeist clock ticks individually and we each have drawn into us an etherically/astrally merged clock and we go out in sleep into the active forces of the Michael Stars and the Angels/Archangels and Archai are serving just how Michael holds his place between the ancient past and the current point of Gods.

      "Briefly, viewed from the Earth, the orbits of the Sun and Moon are inclined at an angle to one another and intersect in two places. When the Moon is physically at one of these two intersecting points, and at the same moment is in a straight line with the Earth and Sun, this is called a lunar node. This special alignment occurs approximately every 19 years (18 years, 7 months, 11 days to be more exact). When a person is born, their body, soul and spirit unite on the earth. Ancient wisdom connected Earth, Moon and Sun with body, soul and spirit and so a person's birth was understood as a moment when the different aspects of these three heavenly bodies were in a spiritual `alignment'. Of course the physical Astronomical alignment does not occur with each person's birth, but its recurring rhythm of approximately 19 years was seen as applicable to every human birth, repeating itself throughout a person's life.

      "The moment of birth is the moment we take up the journey of our earthly destiny, and the occurrence through our life of our lunar nodes can be seen as moments that can reveal something of our destiny in a special way, when seemingly outer events appear to shape something of our lives. For Goethe, the first repeat of his lunar node came at the time of his illness and the second occurred during his Italian journey. Occult knowledge of the stars offers the picture that around each time the rhythm of the lunar node occurs in a person's life, something of their true earthly destiny shines strongly into their life, illuminating and quickening it. This seems unmistakable in Goethe's life. "

      Below we recognize below, not the Twelve, but a newly inserted Thirteen, with just a tiny place for Scorpio. But the functional mighty Twelve Constellations and how Michael as King of the Angels and Christ as the new teacher of the Angels, requires humanity to adjust themselves in their freedom and their thinking to not only begin observing their biographies and grasping others biographies as a standard reality of the etheric timepiece of the ticking stars in human unfolding biography, but that we bring back future fragments from out of Sleep, or if we were Dr. Steiner who didn't need much sleep, as a conscious Initiate, he raised his radiant Sun Word Form into the active Spiritual World and brought back countless treasures.  Instead of a nuclear implosion device of utter destruction that obliterates and poisons matter, Dr. Steiner formed from out of his capacities lecture after lecture after lecture brought forward by using the same percept and concept implosion and healing and wholesome conceptual realities that he grounded in his Philosophy of Freedom. or his Fifth Gospel.

      So through these Michael Letters and Guidelines Steiner describes the bridgeway that our thinking can maintain to our humanity and the curreent unfolding of the Cosmos but we must do some of the damned work.  We must be prepared to look at our insertion into Time and Space and how we understand the vast Michael stretch to keep the door open for humanity, as part of our striving and understanding that does not get stuck in the dead image of the stars and planets like NASA but rather enters into the mighty flux and flow of how so much of the mighty Logos System of the Stars breaths with us in our etheric physical biographical destines and how our TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES and pineal and pituitary operate like a transplanted Starry Dodecahedron in our egg shaped heads.  The same egg shape that also reflect the Egg and how the form of the universe functions.  Only in our little system as in the Chicken Egg or bird egg or turtle egg, a being will be inserted with a little etheric time clock into matter, only humanity has a much more perfect timepiece operating via sleep and waking and via our biographical systems and our ever more refined soul/spirit and thinking capacities.

      How much we can waken our faculties is a question of understanding just how much Dr. Steiner or other great humans were and are able to wake richer and richer faculties that are ever more refined fields of reading, ripening and maturing into the world where the Logos is still alive and humanity may still pass.

      Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16
       Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11
       Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18
       Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
       Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21
       Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20
       Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10
       Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
       Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
       Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
       Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29
       Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17
      Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20

      Bradford commented previously;

      "In our dim witted brains is a navigational
       center that reads, through the dark room the navigational 12
       constellations and map that we brought down with us from the stars as
       our 12 ---- TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES. Sure such insights should have given
       most Anthros a heads up, but most Lambish, sheeple haven't even gotten
       to the point where they grasp that each human IS an Imagination of the
       Gods and Finished Great Work of the ancient Saturn, Sun and Moon
       evolutions to arrive at this little physical model.

      "But entering the TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES in the dark room of the brain
       case and the little oval egg shaped zodiacal form...we have shown how
       such a Dodecahedronal internal form of clarified Initiation thinking
       also had an anti-form in the bodyless and moral-less empty, hollow
       Dodecahedonal implosion device that was built into the atomic bomb.
      There in our Brains we find the Philosophy of Freedom navigational
       instrument that has been sucked into the swirling little fontanel of the
       baby skull and inside we have a little astral piece of the map of the
       stars that we will need to navigate our karma and sense our true ideas
       from our false ideas and understand thinking from twelve points of view
       and understand why we are who we are and why we are such stubborn whimps
       of thinking.

      "But wait, then how is my sign, and my birth coordinated and brought
       inside this brain case and how did I enter the realm of Time and Space
       from the active Time stream of the astral world of the stars? Didn't
       Michael indicate that he held the past world of the Stars while we are
       incarnated in Space and Time and that we also enter the Devachan star
       world when we sleep? But what do we bring back? Deja Vu of future time
       events in exact pictures? Where did we get them? But nevermind, we
       still ask what does my sign mean and who amI and where did I come from
       mommy? But Mommy can't answer that question and we are apparently
       satisfied to fail to ask most of the important questions until nudged
       awake by others. Too Bad! Start working with Spiritual Science, the
       Stern or biodynamic calendar and stop reading your dumb ass, utterly
       stupid idiotic horoscopes because you don't wish to make the effort to
       think it out and see it and find how all this operates out of your own
       navigational instrument panel where you pineal gland tastes and sifts
       thoughts and feelings and navigates your destiny where there are no
       accidents, and where the lessons that the Angels bring us to learn are
       the real answer to On Earth as it is in Heaven. On Earth as it is in
       Heaven places all of us with pieces and Counterparts of the Stars cut
       out and activated as perception and conception implosion devices of the
       super observing I AM.

      The Future of Humanity and Michael's Activity

      At this stage of his evolution, what is man's relation to Michael and his collaborators?

      Man stands within a world which was once totally of divine-spiritual essence, to which he also belonged. At that time the world to which man belonged was divine-spiritual being. During a following stage of evolution this was no longer the case. Then it was the cosmic revelation of the divine-spiritual, and its being hovered behind this revelation. But it was in motion and lived in that revelation. A star-world already existed. The divine-spiritual lived in its brilliance and motion it as revelation. One can say: where a star stood or moved, the activity of the divine-spiritual could be seen.

      In all this: how the divine spirit worked in the cosmos, how man's life was a result of a divine-spiritual act in the cosmos – Michael was there, unopposed in his own element. He mediated the relationship of the divine to humanity.

      Other times came. The star-world no longer directly contained divine-spiritual activity. It lived and moved persisting in the continuation of what it had previously contained. The divine-spiritual no longer lived in the cosmos as revelation, but now only as the effectiveness of its acts. A clear differentiation appeared between the divine-spiritual and the cosmic. Michael, because of his own nature, remained with the divine-spiritual. He tried to keep humanity as close as possible to this element. He has continued to do so. He wanted to protect humanity from living too intensely in a world which is only the effect of the divine-spiritual, but not its being, and not revelation.

[...]

      But today, when he directs his spiritual eye toward the earth, he sees a quite different situation. During his life in the physical realm between birth and death, man is immersed in a world which no longer shows the effects of the divine-spiritual, but only what remains of these effects; one can say that what remains is only the divine-spiritual's works. These works are completely divine-spiritual in their forms. The divine shows itself to human vision in the form of natural phenomena; but it is no longer an enlivening element in these phenomena. Nature is a divine work and is everywhere a reflection of divine activity.

      Man lives in this sun-filled divine, but not actively living divine world. However, as a result of Michael's effect on him, he has retained his connection with the essence of the divine-spiritual. He lives as a being who is permeated by God in a world which is not permeated by God.

      To this God-vacated world man will bring what is in him – what his being has become in the present age.

      Humanity will continue to develop in the evolution of the world. The divine-spiritual from which humanity originates can radiate through the cosmos – which only exists at present in the image of the divine-spiritual – as a cosmically proliferating humanity.

      The being which was once cosmos will no longer be the one which now radiates through humanity. In its progression through humanity, the divine-spiritual will experience a being which it had not previously revealed.

      The Ahrimanic powers are opposed to this evolutionary progression. They do not want the original divine-spiritual powers to illumine the universe in its progression; they want the cosmic intellectuality which they have absorbed to radiate through the entire new cosmos and that humanity continue to live in this intellectualized ahrimanic cosmos.

      By living in this way man would lose Christ. For he has entered the world with an intellectuality which once existed totally in the divine-spiritual, when it was still, in its essence, shaping the cosmos. If we speak today in a way that makes our thoughts also those of Christ, we place something in opposition to the Ahrimanic powers that protects us from succumbing to them.

      To understand the sense of the Michael-mission in the cosmos means to speak in this way. One must be able to speak today about nature as the consciousness soul evolutionary stage demands. One must absorb the purely natural scientific way of thinking. But one should also learn to speak about nature – meaning to feel – in a way which is appropriate to Christ. We should not learn the Christ-language merely about the redemption of nature, not merely about souls and divinity, but about the cosmos.

      We will be able to maintain our connection with the primordial divine-spiritual and understand how to cultivate the Christ-language about the cosmos, if we completely, with all our hearts, adjust ourselves to the acts of Michael and his collaborators among us. For to understand Michael means to find the way to the logos, the Christ who lives on the earth among men.

      Anthroposophy correctly values what the natural scientific way of thinking has learned about the world over the past four to five hundred years, and speaks of it. But it also speaks about the nature of man, about the evolution of man and the cosmos; anthroposophy wishes to speak the language of Christ-Michael.

      Both languages will then be spoken and evolution will not be defeated and succumb to the Ahrimanic before finding the divine-spiritual. To speak merely in the natural-scientific way corresponds to the separation of intellectuality from the original divine-spiritual. It can succumb to the Ahrimanic if Michael's mission is ignored. It will not succumb if the liberated intellect rediscovers itself through the force of Michael's example in the primordial cosmic intellectuality, which lies at the source of humanity and has appeared within the human domain through Christ after it abandoned man in order that his freedom could be realized.

      Goetheanum, October 25 , 1924

      (Translated by Frank Thomas Smith)

      Message 242 of 242 , Jan 12, 2009
        We made it!!! Yeah:)