Fwd: [wc] Re: Steiner's position on diversity / particularism

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "guidastella"
      <guidastella@...> wrote:
      > None is more tired than yourself, you've been repeating exhaustively
      > the same points for over a month, you've the patience of a monk.

      Or a cast-iron skull; I quicly got tired of
      beating my head against that brick wall.
      Maybe the info Luica is bringing is useful
      for some of the fringe people in the WC,
      or for the lurkers, or some who Google in --
      but I don't have much hope for the core
      WC people, in this incarnation anyway.

      Another consideration: I've been told that
      merely posting to the WC list, regardless
      of the content of the post, helps their
      cause in a way, because it raises their
      Google ranking. That is, when people Google
      Anthro key words, the WC archives come up
      at or near the top, and so those people
      get the WC misinformation first. -- I don't
      know enough about how Google works to judge
      this notion, but if you wish to investigate,
      you could ask Sune Nordwall. Here is one
      of his public addresses:
      <sune[at]americans4waldorf.org>

      FYI,

      Robert Mason