Re: Grandfather

  • sim1dg
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 24, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "iprokof" <iprokof@...> wrote:
      > Dorogoia Simone,
      > I think you pull my hair. Is "Wie geths" Xakriabá or Jê? And there are
      > no tango dancers in Rosia...at least not in Siberia, so I not him know
      > of. And wat da fok is Demeter baby food? Sergei sure no like. He eat
      > only shashlik with Shchi (cabbage). Please you tell Dottie if she want
      > the lowdown (I hear the word on Fox News) on Sergei to connect wit me
      > direct and never mind Mikhail Z. (the trolling one).
      > Lyubov,
      > Ivan

      Deravovisk Ivan,

      "Wie geths?" comes from a dialect of the Tupi-Guarani family that's spoken in some tribes in Southern Brazil, so,  I thought because Northern Siberia is so close, you  would be familiar with it. Its meaning is a mix of "What's up?" with the Hawaiian "Aloha" and Latin "Alea jacta est", tough some linguistics scholars argue the word  with closest meaning is the French "voilà!" I was told Mikhail is a very nice guy! Russian troll, there isn't such a thing, right? Although, you know, he defected because of the kommies, he's now citizen of Guinea-Bissau, but he still has all that vodka running in his veins.

      Have a wonderful Christovoska and happy 2009!