Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: RS about racial evolution

  • Peter Staudenmaier
    Message 1 of 57 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hi Bradford, you wrote:

      "Well let me rephrase it for you. Spiritual Science is I AM core
      history and I AM core education, with a full focus on I AM
      development, and, therefore, Spiritual Science cannot be racist."

      That is an obvious non-sequitur, Bradford, as I pointed out yesterday. The "therefore" is nonsensical, because the premise and the conclusion have nothing to do with one another. If somebody writes, "spiritual science is about epistemology and esotericism and, therefore, spiritual science cannot be racist", competent readers will laugh at this. If you want to know what other people think is racist about Steiner's doctrines, you'll have to take a look at his published works on race.

      Peter

      Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
      Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!

    • at@ael...
      Message 57 of 57 , Apr 22, 2004
        Another difficult question that Peter Staudenmaier continues to run away from: cultural evolution. He has indignantly declared that natural selection does not apply to cultures. I don't know why he thought anyone would claim such a thing. But he cannot explain if he feels cultures evolve at all, or how. Condescend to me, Peter. Try answering this.

        Daniel Hindes