Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Joel, I can't find your reply

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2003
      At 19:39 30.11.2003, Christine wrote to Joel:

      >I just got my own e-mail on "response to Sky People" back as is. I can't find
      >any bits from you. Did you just hit the send button by mistake? : )

      See the primitive wallflower freeze
      When the jelly-faced women all sneeze
      Hear the one with the mustache say, "Jeeze
      I can't find my knees"

      http://bobdylan.com/songs/visions.html

      (Just a test message I didn't want to waste.)

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/
    • Sophia
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2003
        Tarjei, please don't confuse me with "test messages" like that. It's our
        policy to delete test messages from the web archive, but I don't know what
        to do about yours!

        Faithfully,

        Sophia (moderator)

        Tarjei wrote:

        >At 19:39 30.11.2003, Christine wrote to Joel:
        >
        > >I just got my own e-mail on "response to Sky People" back as is. I can't
        > find
        > >any bits from you. Did you just hit the send button by mistake? : )
        >
        >See the primitive wallflower freeze
        >When the jelly-faced women all sneeze
        >Hear the one with the mustache say, "Jeeze
        >I can't find my knees"
        >
        >http://bobdylan.com/songs/visions.html
        >
        >(Just a test message I didn't want to waste.)
        >
        >Cheers,
        >

        >Tarjei
        >http://uncletaz.com/
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2003
          At 22:39 30.11.2003, Sophia wrote:

          >Tarjei, please don't confuse me with "test messages" like that. It's our
          >policy to delete test messages from the web archive, but I don't know what
          >to do about yours!

          Take a poll about whether or not to delete it :)

          Cheers,

          Tarjei
          http://uncletaz.com/
        • golden3000997@cs.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2003
            Go ahead and delete it. Tarjei, why are you being so snide lately?
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2003
              At 23:05 30.11.2003, Christine wrote:

              >Tarjei, why are you being so snide lately?

              Sorry about that - it was a spontaneous association - can't find my post,
              can't find yours, geez where are my knees...

              Tarjei
              http://uncletaz.com/