Spiritual food

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      It is in the union of a soul with Love that strength, new life, and
      spiritual power come. Bread sustains the body but we cannot live by bread
      alone. To try to do the will of Love is the meat and support of true living.
      We feed on that spiritual food. Soul starvation comes from failing to do so.
      The world talks about bodies that are undernourished. What of the souls that
      are undernourished? Strength and peace come from partaking of spiritual
      food.

      Anonymous