Re: Wackos roaming wild

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 3, 2008

      Anthro-wacky nut-cadets arrive from cyberspace.
      Some of them are genderless, and they rarely have a face.
      They're anthro-babbling fruitcake dreams to torch the world aflame.
      They say they're quite claivoyant 'cause they're hoping for some fame.

      The Vorstand is quite worried about nut-cadet attacks.
      Some anthro-trolls are viruses, other ones are hacks.
      They've covered the Goetheanum roof with wackoproofing gear,
      They've alerted the authorities, but they refuse to hear.

      The Yahoo Groups are frantic, and they don't know what to do.
      Quarantine them maybe, or put them in a zoo.
      Red alert is on, and there's an awful lot of screeches -
      Around all anthro-forums cling those sticky wacky leeches!

      Anthro-wacky nut-cadets are roaming around wild.
      They try to get inside your head - bedevilled and beguiled!
      Their purpose is to drive all normal people far away
      so they can boast and celebrate their wild Banana Day!

      The only thing to do is throw the wackos in the hole
      where they'll be slowly eaten by the vermin in control --
      Where darkness reigns and monsters roam so ugly and so rotten
      that every wacky fruitcake dream is puked on and forgotten.

      The following is an adaptation of Tiger! Tiger! by William Blake:

      Holeman! Holeman!
      by Uncle Taz

      Holeman! Holeman! smelling foul
      sending forth thy nasty howl:
      What immortal finger or toe
      Could frame thy sickening symmetry?

      In what dismal toilet deep
      When everyone else is fast asleep
      On what dark wings doest thou aspire?
      How art thou led by the Liar's Liar?

      Thy stinking breath, thy killer fart
      twist the sinews of thy rotten heart
      And when thy heart began to beat,
      What dread hand? & what dread feet?

      What the hammer? what the chain?
      In what furnace was thy brain?
      What the anvil? what dread grasp
      Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

      When the stars threw down their spears,
      And water'd heaven with their tears,
      Did he smile his work to see?
      Did he who made the Lamb make thee?

      Holeman! Holeman! smelling foul
      sending forth thy nasty howl:
      What immortal finger or toe
      Could frame thy sickening symmetry?

    • val2160
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 6, 2008
        One of the real joys of having a child in public school is the really
        great literature that I get to read. Here's an excerpt from this
        weekend's reading assignment:

        Zach's butt raised a butt-trumpet to it's mouth and blew a long,
        loud note.
        The whole crowd went silent.
        Then Zach's butt began to speak.
        "Brothers and sisters," it said quietly. "You know why I have
        called you here, so let me get straight to the point. For too long we
        have been forced to do the dirty work for the human race. For too long
        we have been laughed at, smacked, pinched, kicked, sat on, and generally
        regarded as figures of fun! For too long we have been denied our
        rightful place on top of the neck where we belong!"
        There was an enormous cheer from the crowd.
        Zach blocked his nose and wiped his eyes. When one butt talks it's
        bad enough, but when thousands talk at the same time, well, it's not
        pleasant, to say the least.
        After a few minutes the cheering died down.
        "But what can we do?" said a bony butt in the front row. "We're
        just butts."
        Zach's butt stepped to the edge of the platform the flashlight
        making it look more sinister than ever.
        "No, my friend," it said. "Divided we are just butts, but united,
        we have the potential to be the most powerful force on the planet. Right
        now, on an island in the Sea of Butts, butts from all over the world are
        working around the clock to fill an extinct volcano. When it is full, it
        will become the greatest buttcano in the history of the world. And when
        it erupts it will be devastating enough to knock out every human being
        on Earth."
        "That, my brothers and sisters," it said, "will be when we strike.
        We will swap places with the heads and assume our rightful position on
        top of the neck. By the time the humans come to, the Age of Butts will
        have begun and there will be nothing anybody can do to stop us!"
        The butts began cheering again.