Southern Cross Review [was: WTC]

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2004
      > Oh look ,everybody... Frankie has his own magazine. Now he can publish
      > whatever he wants. Isn't that special? : )

      Gee, Christine. The existence of the Southern Cross Review should hardly be
      news -- especially on the Steiner Internet. I've posted about it a couple of
      times on this very list. We even get fan letters! <G> It's been a going
      concern for over 4 years now, and until we decided to donate all the proceeds
      to the Escula El Trigal, it even made enough to cover its (admittedly modest)
      costs.

      The new issue is just up. Why don't y'all come on by and check out the fiction
      by Joseph Roth, the poetry by Goethe & Dylan, Gaither Stewart on Polish poet
      Czeslaw Milosz, a lecture RS, and much much more? Dip into the back issues and
      choose from a virtual cornicopia of essays on politics, education,
      anthroposophy and more; reviews; stories old and new; passion and poetry!!

      Musing on the workings of the Muse....
      JoAnn
      http://www.SouthernCrossReview.org

    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2004
        Hi Jo Ann,

        I like the magazine, I'll just pass on the editorials from now on!

        : ) Christine