Re: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] WTC

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2004
      Oh look ,everybody... Frankie has his own magazine. Now he can publish
      whatever he wants. Isn't that special? : )
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1, 2004
        > Oh look ,everybody... Frankie has his own magazine. Now he can publish
        > whatever he wants. Isn't that special? : )

        Gee, Christine. The existence of the Southern Cross Review should hardly be
        news -- especially on the Steiner Internet. I've posted about it a couple of
        times on this very list. We even get fan letters! <G> It's been a going
        concern for over 4 years now, and until we decided to donate all the proceeds
        to the Escula El Trigal, it even made enough to cover its (admittedly modest)
        costs.

        The new issue is just up. Why don't y'all come on by and check out the fiction
        by Joseph Roth, the poetry by Goethe & Dylan, Gaither Stewart on Polish poet
        Czeslaw Milosz, a lecture RS, and much much more? Dip into the back issues and
        choose from a virtual cornicopia of essays on politics, education,
        anthroposophy and more; reviews; stories old and new; passion and poetry!!

        Musing on the workings of the Muse....
        JoAnn
        http://www.SouthernCrossReview.org

      • golden3000997@cs.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1, 2004
          Hi Jo Ann,

          I like the magazine, I'll just pass on the editorials from now on!

          : ) Christine