Re: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] WTC

    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1 3:33 AM
      > Hi Andrea,
      >
      > Surely you don't take ANYTHING that Frank says seriously, do you??? I sure
      > don't!
      >
      > : ) Christine
      >
      > He got into it with me once before about my posting "nonsense".
      >
      > How're you doing with that new a...hole, Frank? LOL

      Just fine, Christine, only it's the old one.
      http://southerncrossreview.org/33/editorial.htm

      Frank
    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1 4:31 AM
        Oh look ,everybody... Frankie has his own magazine. Now he can publish
        whatever he wants. Isn't that special? : )
      • Jo Ann Schwartz
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1 6:59 AM
          > Oh look ,everybody... Frankie has his own magazine. Now he can publish
          > whatever he wants. Isn't that special? : )

          Gee, Christine. The existence of the Southern Cross Review should hardly be
          news -- especially on the Steiner Internet. I've posted about it a couple of
          times on this very list. We even get fan letters! <G> It's been a going
          concern for over 4 years now, and until we decided to donate all the proceeds
          to the Escula El Trigal, it even made enough to cover its (admittedly modest)
          costs.

          The new issue is just up. Why don't y'all come on by and check out the fiction
          by Joseph Roth, the poetry by Goethe & Dylan, Gaither Stewart on Polish poet
          Czeslaw Milosz, a lecture RS, and much much more? Dip into the back issues and
          choose from a virtual cornicopia of essays on politics, education,
          anthroposophy and more; reviews; stories old and new; passion and poetry!!

          Musing on the workings of the Muse....
          JoAnn
          http://www.SouthernCrossReview.org

        • golden3000997@cs.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 1 10:35 AM
            Hi Jo Ann,

            I like the magazine, I'll just pass on the editorials from now on!

            : ) Christine