Re: Pre-existence and afterlife in politics - survival of the fittest

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 1, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" wrote:
      >
      > > This lady still needs to be exorcized, I'm tellin ya.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdwMoKJ6C4g&feature=related

      Aversions, where would we be without them?

      Speaking of which, did we ever settle that pesky matter
      of whether Anthroposophy is dead or not? I propose the
      creation of two new groups, AnthroposophyIsDead and
      AnthroposophyLives, and see who joins. That way, we
      can make an informed decision. We wait and see which
      group attracts the most people, then we hire Frank's
      exterminator to come in and destroy the lesser house.

      Jennifer
    • val2160
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 9, 2008