Re: Pre-existence and afterlife in politics

    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 30, 2008
      Over in the Unthinkable Facility, Diana Winters quoted this entire post of mine, evidentally because whe finds it sensational somehow that abortion is "not a good thing" from an anthroposophical prespective. She writes:

      "I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the above
      implies that abortion would not be a good thing."

      She also implies that someone who does not consider abortion a good thing cannot be politically progressive. (This means that if you think abortion is not a good thing, you must also support the death penalty, militarism, gaybashing, mandatory gun-toting, permitting companies to dump toxic waste wherever they please, union-busting, no minimum wage, more wars and bombings of civilians in poor countries, torture, illegal wiretaps and u name it.)

      In his final debate with McCain, Obama said: "Nobody is pro-abortion." I wonder who in the world considers abortion a good thing, except Diana Winters. If you support decriminalization of drugs; does that make drug usage, ipso facto, a good thing?

      This lady still needs to be exorcized, I'm tellin ya.

      Tarjei
    • val2160
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 9, 2008