What's up with the PLANS lawsuit?

  • the_three333
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      I heard some time ago that something was about to happen with the
      PLANS lawsuit. Anybody have any input? I think most of the PLANS
      big-wigs are on this list. Maybe they can give us an update. Things
      have been VERY quiet on the lawsuit front for many, many months.

      What's up?

      Simon Justice
    • zapdingo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004

        Simon Justice wrote:

        I heard some time ago that something was about to happen with the
        PLANS lawsuit. Anybody have any input? I think most of the PLANS
        big-wigs are on this list. Maybe they can give us an update. Things
        have been VERY quiet on the lawsuit front for many, many months.

        What's up?

        Good question.   Inquiring minds want to know.

        Bryan

        Do you Yahoo!?