Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Marriage

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 8, 2008
      Last I heard, polygamy was legal in Utah. And yes I do need security. It's genetically encoded. I must propagate the species!

      Mike

      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 8, 2008
        Sounds like a spooky wedding. We could have it here in the AT basement. Hell I like scary movies, especially the ones with Vampires in them.

        Ahhh but alas...Dottie has indeed not answered....:^( Thus I must assume that she does not Love me.So the marriage is off. But there still may be the opportunity for casual enlightened mutual physical pleasing. But somehow I know that you and I would have to have a jousting match to win the fair maidens honor. You are older and wiser that I, sir Frank, but I have the advantage of youth and a lifetime of lying and dirty tricks. If the fair maiden agrees to a night of the most amazing physical plesures she's ever had in her entire life, or any other lifetime (i'm speaking for myself here) Then I shalt challenge thee to a duel, sir Frank.

        Sir My ki ell Helsher
        Black Knite of the Stirerian order

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 8, 2008
          Game over.

          > Opps, sorry D....:) I think I did that in private once, or
          twice...shit now everyone knows...:^O

          > We've been sorta living here together on this list for almost 5
          years now. Humm there might be a law somewhere that says that were
          married by association. ..:) If so I'll be moving in soon "till death
          do us part"...:)

          > "I do!"
          >
          > Mike

          Oh dear, this is SO beautiful I could cry. Do you need a best man? How
          about Dan Dugan? And a bridesmaid? Diana? But wait! Dottie hasn't
          answered...yet.
          Frank

        • Kim
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 8, 2008
            Try
            http://web.archive.org/web/20080131234138/http://www.rsarchive.org/
            Kim
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, James Stewart <jds@...>
            wrote:

            > The main server, housed in a Southfield Michigan facility took a severe
            > electrical surge and is down for the count! The staff at the facility
            > could not revive it, so I spent all day and night trying ... no luck. I
            > brought it back to my office where I am rebuilding it from scratch. It
            > will be a couple more days to do that, There are backups, so no data
            was
            > lost, just the machine.
            >
            > The site is up temporarily at my home, and is available via our
            > Satellite Internet connection ... it is slow!! The servers at the old
            > site are not in service, so if your ISP has not updated their DNS
            > records for our new server, you may not be able to get access to the
            new
            > site. Some features and pages will not be available until I can rebuild
            > the main server.
            >
            > I'm working on it.
            >
            > JDS
            >
            > Barbara Puky wrote:
            > >
            > > Greetings from Montreal!
            > > Does anybody know what happened to
            > > the elib at http://www.rsarchive.org/ <http://www.rsarchive.org/> ?
            > > It's 3 - 4 days now that I can't display
            > > webpage and haven't had an answer
            > > from JDS either. They had a server
            > > problem some time ago I think but I
            > > don't remember it being that long.
            > > Thanks,
            > > Barbara

            > > Win a trip with your 3 best buddies. Enter today.
            > > <http://www.messengerbuddies.ca/?ocid=BUDDYOMATICENCA19>

          • Mike Helsher
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 8, 2008
              Ba humbug Dottie! with Christmas coming and everything? it's the gift of giving my dear, that keeps on giving...:)

              No offense really, tis all in good fun...:)

              Best

              Mike

              > Opps, sorry D....:) I think I did that in private once, or
              twice...shit now everyone knows...:^O

              > We've been sorta living here together on this list for almost 5
              years now. Humm there might be a law somewhere that says that were
              married by association. ..:) If so I'll be moving in soon "till death
              do us part"...:)

              > "I do!"
              >
              > Mike

              Oh dear, this is SO beautiful I could cry. Do you need a best man? How
              about Dan Dugan? And a bridesmaid? Diana? But wait! Dottie hasn't
              answered...yet.
              Frank

            • write3chairs
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 9, 2008
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Mike Helsher wrote:

                > Ba humbug Dottie! with Christmas coming and everything?
                > it's the gift of giving my dear, that keeps on giving...:)
                >
                > No offense really, tis all in good fun...:)
                >
                > Best
                >
                > Mike
                >
                > dottie zold wrote:
                >
                > Game over.
                >
                > --- On Sat, 11/8/08, Mike Helsher wrote:
                >
                > Sounds like a spooky wedding....

                Hey, aren't we all sort of "wedded" here? I mean, ... you know.
                We sort of seem like one big kinky weird family. Or maybe that's
                just me, projecting my own kinky weirdness upon all of you.

                With apologies,
                Jennifer