Esoteric agenda

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Click on the following link:
      The Esoteric Agenda

      I watched the first half of this movie and almost hurled. I'm very glad that I made myself watch the second half today. It did eventually come around to some great understandings about genitcs, sound and ether. Quite profound actually. It starts out with alot of the same old the-elites-are-taking-over-the-world-with-genocide-slavery-money and everybody gets a chip implant scary freak show that is similar to alot of material on the internet these days. Not unlike some of the freaky interpretations of RS's predictions as well. If your like me and you've read way to much about that, then fast forward to the end. I think is way worth it.

      Best

      Mike