Voting

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      Well, what a shock! There is a line down the street and around the block of the Woman's Club waiting to vote. Three presidential elections we have seen at this club since I have been here and never a line...not even when so much was at stake in 2004. Good to see.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      p.s. I have to think these are mostly democrats as the republicans are a really well oiled machine and they vote. So I have to think this is mostly a democratic revolution going on, AFTER the revolution. Whew.

    • Kim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
        Congratulations,
        This is a long awaited change, that will change how people thinks.
        Love,
        Kim