Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Michael and Lucifer and Christ

    Message 1 of 511 , Nov 1, 2008
      I know, I mean in the physical world. He has to be a part of the Trinity...I imagine that is how he is the Holy Spirit??? I have to have a logical way of seeing it.

      Message 511 of 511 , Jan 10, 2009
        Hi Kim,
        here is a list of Wimbauer's books, all in German
        http://www.geisteskind.de/Wimbauer.htm
        I agree that most anthro writers just work out what Steiner had said,
        some dilute it, make it homeopathic, some condense it on certain
        topics and make things clearer. Wimbauer belongs to the later
        category. However there have always been antho occultist who found
        out, researched or revealed new esoteric, occult facts. One of the
        best known today is Judith von Halle, just take her first book 'Und
        waere er nicht auferstanden..' And if he had not been raised or her
        latest book Der Abstieg in die Erdschichten, The descend into or
        through the spheres of the Earth, clarifying 666, Asuras, Sorat among
        others. Parts of these books are first class new occult facts, but as
        always, there is also rejection and jealousy towards her work. And
        there are other less known occultists in Anthroposophy, of course
        controversial, but you have to find out yourself and decide.
        I personally would be very slow in saying Goethe is Praxiteles or some
        other sculptor, I don't want to be connected with this statement.
        Kind regards Ottmar

        <http://books.google.com/books?id=T8iSrsQ6EogC&printsec=frontcover&hl=da\