Bush's "Virulent Milignant Egophrenia"

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~33606.aspx

      Excerpts from the above pasted article:

      "George W. Bush is ill. He has a psycho-spiritual dis-ease of the soul, a sickness that is endemic to our culture and symptomatic of the times in which we live..."

      "People who don''t recognize Bush's illness and support him are unconsciously colluding with and enabling the co-creation of the pathological field incarnating itself into the human family. People who support Bush become unwitting agents through which this non-local disease feeds and replicates itself. By supporting Bush, they collaborate with and become parts of the greater, interconnected, and self-organizing field of the disease.

      The situation is analogous to when seemingly good, normal, loving Germans supported Hitler, believing he was a good leader trying to help them. The German people didn''t realize that the virulent malignant egophrenia pathogen had taken possession of Hitler and was incarnating itself through him. By not seeing this and supporting Hitler, they became agents used by this non-local, deadly disease to propagate itself. This is why Jung says, “…evil needs masses for its genesis and continued existence.”[i] What happened in Germany was a collective psychosis, and this is what is taking place in our country right now."

      Also, check this out:

      http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810026489/video/9880120

      In this time of fear frenzied karmic financial crisis, the movie might cause a splash of awakening for many people. A crack in the thick egoic shell of insanity that warmly grasps the minds of any and all Bush supporters. More will be revealed....

      Mike