Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: RS re true internationalism

  • Judge Mental
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 12, 2008
      What's with the ironic answer, my Scandinavian neighbor?

      With spiritual matters you either *know* or guess. What I'm trying to say, with obviously not much success, is that most of the people sharing "anthroposophical" ideas do not have actual personal experiences of the spiritual realms of the reality. So if I talk about Ahriman I of course do not have any actual perception of him but only "circumstantial evidence", if you know what I mean, and of course you do.

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25, 2009
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist
        Robert Powell, Kevin Dann