Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: RS re true internationalism

  • Judge Mental
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 11, 2008
      Hi all again, it's teh newbie here,

      Thank you, Mr Mason, for answering my question with integrity. And wow! what an interesting conversation this turned out to be.

      I will have a look on the people you mentioned. Like it was said here earlier, the talk about anthroposophical ideas seems to be based on, in most cases, circumstantial evidence. And that is simply not enough when discussing ideas beyond this world.

      Anyway, the real question of course is, how to recognize Ahrimanic tendencies in us. For myself, it is an everyday struggle to keep my thoughts clear and my intentions sincere. Being aware is difficult but indifference's easy.

      Thanks for reading,

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25, 2009
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?session=717103f137bc30d3b1d296c2ae610708&id=9781584200710

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist