Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: RS re true internationalism

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 9, 2008
      Ok, looks like the link didn't work to well...try this...

      If you can get past the facial expression on Christs face, and capture the feeling in his eyes, the whole world will be better off...

      From: write3chairs <write3chairs@ yahoo.com>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:50 PM

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, "elfuncle" wrote:

      > According to RS, Ahriman's physical incarnation will happen some time
      > during the first third of the 21st century, i.e. by 2333 at the latest.
      > But why wait if such exciting stuff ain't gonna happen in our own
      > lifetime? Apocalypse Now!

      As it so happens, my dearly beloved brother was born in early
      August of 1961, and what's more: He is moving to Germany
      this month, in just a few weeks. Considering that he is a
      retired Lt. Col. in the U.S.Army, what are the chances that
      he's our man? We could be on the brink of something big!

      Peace, love, and magic mushrooms,

      > We have seen all kinds of varieties on this theme, that Ahriman
      > already incarnated back in the 1940s and what have you, that Rudolf
      > Steiner has reincarnated as a woman in America, and if not, he's
      > talking to certain cyber-anthros from the other side --
      > And I quess whether McCain or Obama gets the honor of being crowned
      > Ahriman or the Antichrist or the Beast of the False Prophet or the
      > Dragon depends, I guess, on the political prefereces of the
      > anthroposopher apocalypsia in question from the notorious Michael
      > School for initiates and select honor students of occult brainstorming. ...
      > Praise Lucifer and pass the acid, swallow some mescaline down with
      > tequila for the sake of psychedelic nostalgia.
      > Tarjei
      > --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
      > <eltrigal78@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, Robert Mason
      > > <robertsmason_ 99@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > I've seen some talk that the active "rule"
      > > > of Ahriman will take place in the 42 months
      > > > leading up to Dec. 21, 2012. And I've seen
      > > > a suggestion that, considering that the
      > > > False Prophet might have been born 6 months
      > > > before Ahriman as the Baptist was born 6
      > > > months before the Luke Jusus, and postulating
      > > > that Ahriman was born in Feb. 1962 -- then
      > > > the charismatic False Prophet would have
      > > > been born in early August 1961. And take
      > > > that for whatever it's worth, but I wouldn't
      > > > do anything rash.
      > > _____
      > > Are you and newbie implying that Obama is the "false Prophet"? If so
      > > why not just come out and say so? But don't do anything rash!
      > > Frank

    • nadmateescu
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25, 2009
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist
        Robert Powell, Kevin Dann