Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: RS re true internationalism

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 9, 2008
      Here in lies the pictorial truth that can so end the human dilemma of Ahrimanic/Lucirferic ignorance....

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_024.jpg

      For those with less art history aptitude, tis Christ chasing out the money changers.

      Mike

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25, 2009
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?session=717103f137bc30d3b1d296c2ae610708&id=9781584200710

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist