Christ

    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 8, 2008
      I was thankin the Lord today in my ponderings and thankfulness and it came to me that indeed today is a different time from when Christ was crucified. See today man can meet heart to heart in a way that he could not just before Christ came. And although his enemies did not meet him heart to heart, even though they had the chance to see rightly, He became the ultimate example of what can happen when man does not meet heart to heart. And out of this He paved the way for man to meet man in a new manner and out of that new manner we will be transformed: loving another even in their darkest ways, as in 'Father forgive them for they know not what they do' is that which will be what transforms the heart into a thinking heart.

      All good things,
      Dottie

    • nadmateescu
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25, 2009
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?session=717103f137bc30d3b1d296c2ae610708&id=9781584200710

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist