Re: RS re true internationalism

    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 8, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Mason"
      <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      >
      > > Are you and newbie implying that Obama is the "false Prophet"? If so
      > > why not just come out and say so? But don't do anything rash!
      >
      > Francisco:
      >
      > I rashly stated my implication in plain English
      > (and even without a typo in this line):
      >
      > "Bottom line: I don't really know."
      >
      > I also rashly assume that some people will
      > read the text in front of their noses --
      > and might even take a little hint, do their
      > own investigations, add two plus two, do
      > their own thinking, and come to their own
      > conclusions.
      _______
      No Robert, what you wrote does not require any thinking at all. It's
      an obvious allusion to Obama. I regret that such kooky crap appears at
      all on this list.
      Frank
    • nadmateescu
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25 3:50 AM
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?session=717103f137bc30d3b1d296c2ae610708&id=9781584200710

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist