Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: RS re true internationalism

    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 6, 2008
      I have to agree with you Taz. And another thing occurs is that we are always always seeing Ahriman and Lucifer in others but fail to recognize these elements within ourselves. It's easier to put it outside in someone elses behaviour and yet me thinks we do a great disservice to our own striving soul to see it in such a manner. It might appeal to our egos but whoa unto man if he has not uncovered within his own being the kernel of coldness towards another. The words I recall are 'do unto others as you would have done unto you'.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25 3:50 AM
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?session=717103f137bc30d3b1d296c2ae610708&id=9781584200710

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist