Re: RS re true internationalism

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 5, 2008
      To V, who wrote:

      >>I have one question to start with. Are you, Mr. Mason, the same
      Robert Mason who wrote a lengthy article about Ahriman that is available
      all around Internet?<<

      Robert writes:

      I'll have to plead *guilty*.

      V wrote:

      >>If I may ask, do you think Steiner will incarnate in (Northern) America as a woman or do you think he will appear only in the non-physical level?<<

      Robert writes:

      I don't have any inside information, other than
      what I wrote at the end of the *Ahriman* page,
      and what you could find out by following the
      link to "Brunnen von Christus" and asking
      Martha Keltz.

      V wrote:

      >>The years 1998-2000 have passed and I guess we should be seeing the
      first signs of Ahriman's incorporation. I wonder who could that
      be...
      A messianic figure who will bring the different people together,
      preach the message of unity and understanding and seem to possess a
      vast amount of Charisma.<<

      Robert writes:

      Again, I don't have any inside *information*,
      other than what I have already written. There
      are mamny speculations or "revelations" around.

      One (alleged) Anthro who used to be very
      active on these e-lists has named Karl Rove as
      the incarnation of Ahriman. Take that for
      whatever it's worth; I'd say about zero.

      I've seen some talk that the active "rule"
      of Ahriman will take place in the 42 months
      leading up to Dec. 21, 2012. And I've seen
      a suggestion that, considering that the
      False Prophet might have been born 6 months
      before Ahriman as the Baptist was born 6
      months before the Luke Jusus, and postulating
      that Ahriman was born in Feb. 1962 -- then
      the charismatic False Prophet would have
      been born in early August 1961. And take
      that for whatever it's worth, but I wouldn't
      do anything rash.

      Bottom line: I don't really know.

      V wrote:

      >>I know Lievegoed predicted that Ahriman's incorporation will take
      place in the Middle East but I wonder what made him to think that
      way? Maybe he got an glimpse of his name, an Arabic sounding name...<<

      Robert writes:

      I don't know about L, but I have heard indirectly
      that Willi Sucher thought that the Antichrist
      was born in Tobruk during the astrological
      event of February 1962. I don't know why, or
      really even whether he came to that conclusion,
      but if he did, I would assume that it was on
      astroposophical considerations.

      Robert Mason
    • nadmateescu
      Message 43 of 43 , Feb 25, 2009
        Dear Robert,

        As I followed your posts about R. Powell's statements, there is
        another book which maybe will provide some interesting aspects in
        regard of these subjects.

        http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?session=717103f137bc30d3b1d296c2ae610708&id=9781584200710

        Christ & the Maya Calendar
        2012 & the Coming of the Antichrist