Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Tom!!! Judith von Halle alert!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      I think in any case the point is the Lord's Prayer importance and that is what she brought back to the forefront of the Movement. Regardless of any other issue, Stigmata, past biography, etc. the ponderings of the Lord's Prayer are worthy so is my thinking.

      I found myself saying the Lord's Prayer during this most difficult time and was really surprised to be speaking it out loud for no other reason as that is what came to me to speak forth.

      I think its always an issue when we put importance on anything other than the ideas and where they serve or not.

      All good things,
      Dottie