Tom!!! Judith von Halle alert!

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      To Tom, wherever you are:

      We know that you are obsessed with Judith
      von Halle, so . . . FYI:

      Our friend Willy Lochmann has just put up
      a page that seems to be skeptical of Frl.
      (or Frau?) von Halle. I don't understand
      much of it, but his criticism seems to be
      concerned mainly with an apparent regression
      to the Old Testament religion. And he does
      chide Anthros in general for their (not our!)
      gullibility:

      "Bei keiner esoterischen Gruppierung ausser den Anthroposophen findet man so viele und zudem gut- und leichtgläubige Menschen, die scheinbar „über den Tisch“ gezogen werden wollen."

      Given your burning interest in this question,
      perhaps you could find the time to translate
      this page for us, that we might be protected
      from our . . . uh, their gullibility?

      http://lochmann-verlag.com/judithvonhalle.htm

      Your skeptical inquirer,

      Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
        I think in any case the point is the Lord's Prayer importance and that is what she brought back to the forefront of the Movement. Regardless of any other issue, Stigmata, past biography, etc. the ponderings of the Lord's Prayer are worthy so is my thinking.

        I found myself saying the Lord's Prayer during this most difficult time and was really surprised to be speaking it out loud for no other reason as that is what came to me to speak forth.

        I think its always an issue when we put importance on anything other than the ideas and where they serve or not.

        All good things,
        Dottie

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional