Steiner's alleged drinking, again

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 12:26 PM
      RE an old topic:

      I was quickly scanning a new posting at the
      eLib, and I ran across something that seems
      to definitely nail the rumor that RS got
      rid of his allegedly atavistic clairvoyance
      by drinking alcohol. Here he says plainly
      that he never lost his clairvoyance.

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/AnthroMove/19231210p01.html

      "I never lost my connection with the spiritual world. It was always there. I mention this because it is the background against which I speak: the spiritual world accepted as self-evident, and human beings on earth perceived as images of their real existence as spiritual beings within the spiritual world."

      RM