Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Paul Craig Roberts essay: "President Bush, Will You Please Shut Up?"

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
      "Lions and tigers and bears...OH MY!!!"

      "The toilet blew up yesterday afternoon
      the plumber he said never flush a tampooooon
      this great information cost me half a weeks pay
      and the toilet blew up later on the next day..." FZ

      Seriously, this is "great information" and perhaps holding it in the light is helpful.

      But when it becomes a predominant theme in the minds, and I do mean in "the minds" of some people, then indeed the powers that perpetuate this kind of militant ignorance have taken over...

      lets not forget about "thinking with the power of love in spiritual form". Or feeling the difference between Life and death, a crystal and an animal, or a living seed as opposed to a mock seed that looks real - which is what these horror stories are really. We are all the writers our own Iliad, in a very individual kind of way. "My karma ran over your dogma" might have merit, but fortunately the Un-improvable Love will run over your Karma, if you are so inclined to think into it...

      Great Pics BTW. I had a great laugh!

      Mike