Re: George Washington and other things

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

      > Hey Friends,
      >
      > We are under assault here at the Woman's Club by
      > a two ladies trying to impose their will against
      > the majority. Usually bullies win but I am hoping
      > a disaster can be averted. All my ladies are so
      > loving kind and considerate that they are holding
      > these two in their highest thoughts, meanwhile we
      > are being threatened and intimidated non stop.
      > Tomorrow is the showdown and all I can say is if
      > you have any light to offer that you throw it our
      > way for the highest good of what is to be, to the
      > Woman's Club. The meeting will take place at
      > 10:30 am cali time.

      So, how did it go, Dottie? I hope the bullies lost!
      My experience with bullies is that it is often best
      to give them enough rope to hang themselves with.
      Maybe that's mean, even being a bully myself. ;)

      Cheers,
      Jennifer
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2008
        Miraculously we have overcome. I was not allowed in the meeting but when I heard there were cameras and lawyers and recorders and my girls were intimidated I walked over there and walked through the room telling the man to keep the cameras rolling as I wanted people to see the intimidation that was occurring here while they were trying to take this group by stealth. I then walked out and had a great sense of peace.

        The girls overcame all their tries of getting one another off the board. The lawyers were so confidant that they would win that they actually had the replacement names on the next few pages of decisions and votes to be made. For shame.

        There may be more but an amazing case has now been made and documented regarding intimidation and harrassment. My child who hid herself in the upstairs projector room unbeknownst to me began texting me about the comings and goings. It was pretty surreal. My mom called and I just could not speak to her for a couple weeks. I was concerned to let my father know as he would be so concerned and I did not want to bring that to him. But today she called and she was so positive as if she knew the outcome already, as if she made some agreement with God and she knew it was going to come forth. I felt strengthened by that. And then my niece started texting me and in the end I said 'just send all your best thoughts to this girls fighting the good fight.' And she said 'we just formed a prayer circle'. I mean this child is like 12 years old, incredible.

        There's probably  more to come. But the worst is over and this retaliation can be seen for what it is. I am thankful for this. It could have all been handled very differently though and the karmic gifts were amazing for lasting through it in good will. I mean I just can't begin to say the amazing thoughts that occur to one who is standing in the Garden of Transformation and willing to say 'not my will but Thy will, but if you pass this cup from me'.  Meeting our karma honorably and not looking  to 'save ourselves' or any harm or will to the other, pure openess about what may come.

        I send my best thoughts to those that stood with us as we moved through this with ease and grace. My ladies are so amazing and never ever lost their graciousness in all of this, so much so that they were offering Reiki healing to those who stood opposed in an effort towards healing even though we were all in hell due to the implications for my person.

        All good things and much love,
        Dottie

        > We are under assault here at the Woman's Club by a two ladies trying
        to impose their will against the majority. Usually bullies win but I
        am hoping a disaster can be averted. All my ladies are so loving kind
        and considerate that they are holding these two in their highest
        thoughts, meanwhile we are being threatened and intimidated non stop.
        Tomorrow is the showdown and all I can say is if you have any light to
        offer that you throw it our way for the highest good of what is to be,
        to the Woman's Club. The meeting will take place at 10:30 am cali time.
        ______
        Ask yourself what would you do as the moderator of an anthropop list.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • write3chairs
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 10, 2008
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

          > Miraculously we have overcome. I was not allowed in the meeting but
          when I heard there were cameras and lawyers and recorders and my
          girls were intimidated I walked over there and walked through the
          room telling the man to keep the cameras rolling as I wanted people
          to see the intimidation that was occurring here while they were
          trying to take this group by stealth. I then walked out and had a
          great sense of peace.

          > The girls overcame all their tries of getting one another off the
          board. The lawyers were so confidant that they would win that they
          actually had the replacement names on the next few pages of decisions
          and votes to be made. For shame.

          > There may be more but an amazing case has now been made and
          documented regarding intimidation and harrassment. My child who hid
          herself in the upstairs projector room unbeknownst to me began
          texting me about the comings and goings. It was pretty surreal. My
          mom called and I just could not speak to her for a couple weeks. I
          was concerned to let my father know as he would be so concerned and I
          did not want to bring that to him. But today she called and she was
          so positive as if she knew the outcome already, as if she made some
          agreement with God and she knew it was going to come forth. I felt
          strengthened by that. And then my niece started texting me and in the
          end I said 'just send all your best thoughts to this girls fighting
          the good fight.' And she said 'we just formed a prayer circle'. I
          mean this child is like 12 years old, incredible.

          > There's probably  more to come. But the worst is over and this
          retaliation can be seen for what it is. I am thankful for this. It
          could have all been handled very differently though and the karmic
          gifts were amazing for lasting through it in good will. I mean I just
          can't begin to say the amazing thoughts that occur to one who is
          standing in the Garden of Transformation and willing to say 'not my
          will but Thy will, but if you pass this cup from me'.  Meeting our
          karma honorably and not looking  to 'save ourselves' or any harm or
          will to the other, pure openess about what may come.

          > I send my best thoughts to those that stood with us as we moved
          through this with ease and grace. My ladies are so amazing and never
          ever lost their graciousness in all of this, so much so that they
          were offering Reiki healing to those who stood opposed in an effort
          towards healing even though we were all in hell due to the
          implications for my person.

          > All good things and much love,
          > Dottie

          Dearest Dottie, I for one would love to hear this whole story if you
          are inclined to tell it.

          All good things and much love to you!

          Jennifer

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 11, 2008
            Dear friends, I have this quote by Michael Luenig just sent to me to help in this most difficult time:

            'That which is Christ like in me will be crucified
            it will suffer and be broken.

            That which is Christ like in me will rise up
            it will love and create'

            All good things and much love,