Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Building our hut

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2008

      Well, very very strange things today dear friends. And from the morning until now just about I am saying the Lord's Prayer. I started this morning as I was feeling an attack coming on. And one did. And it is a retaliation thing that his happening and I can better understand all of the weak body feelings I have been having and how only my own thinking with that of Christ wakes me up from my body trying to give in. Strange.

      Something is happening at my work place that is unconsciousnable. And now that this young lady who is working from retaliation with a President who has diminished thinking a final push has occurred and I do not know what will happen other than those who love this club are going to fight like they have never before. It is me this young lady is after and if you could have seen her at the board meeting, you, as Steiner students, would have seen immediately who she was working with. It was as if the exorcist was right in front of us it was so awful.

      The Lords Prayer

      Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name,

      Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
      Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever,

      Amen

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2008
        What is sin ? Sin is to err. Noone wants to err, deliberatly. This is just unconcieveable.
        But both ignorance and quilt is lifted by the light of understanding.

        On escaping ... one way of the lower I is to make a new personality by remarrying, relocating, leaveing your antourage, or even leaving the physical body, following a promise instead of the existing hell. Yet hell is the real thing, and the promise is false.
        Hell needs to be transformed. Desire has to be tamed. New more elevated desires can be evolved. This is hard work, under pressure. It's natural we awant to flee. The scariest thing is realizing that really there is no place we can go, and in this I admit, Eli Wamberg is right ... we need to know from personal experience what is wrong.
        I did wrong, and harmed a person, knowing it is wrong. I said: the promise of heaven is so tempting, I must follow it, I must know it. It is my chance, now. I will pay my debt, later. Did that choice worth taken ? Yes, because the promise of heaven has been granted, and I was enjoying it until I messed it up again, to the level., that it became hell again. Than I heard a new promise ... but this time I knew exactly what it worths. I knew that it worths only what I can make it worth. Now, I said, forget about the promise, transform your hell into heaven. I am paying my debt, now. I can't afford any more debts.
        So I put my will where my reason says so, I scranch my teeths, I bear the pain, and after a few attempts, it is not that bad, anymore. I even have grown to love my hell, as it does not let me forget who I am, what I did, what I am supposed to do. It keeps me alert, aware, and cautious.

        Following the thoughts of Steiner is a great relief. They also help keeping the right perspective, the righ attitude. It is a no brainer: it's about choosing my master/teacher: the hell I'm in or learnig, applying antrophosophy, selflessness, love.

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2008
          I will say it in my own language, as this is the channel I am used to.

          Mi Atyánk, Ki vagy a mennyekben
          Szenteltessék meg a Te Neved
          Jöjjön el a Te országod
          Legyen meg a Te akaratod
          Amint a mennyben, úgy a földön is
          Mindennapi kenyerünket, add meg nekünk ma
          És bocsásd meg a mi vétkeinket
          amiképpen mi is megbocsátunk az ellenünk vétkezõknek
          Ne vigy minket a kísértésbe
          De szabadíts meg a gonosztól
          Mert Tiéd az Ország, a Hatalom, a Dícsõség
          Mindörökkön örökké !
          Ámen.

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 5, 2008
            Hey Friends,

            We are under assault here at the Woman's Club by a two ladies trying to impose their will against the majority. Usually bullies win but I am hoping a disaster can be averted. All my ladies are so loving kind and considerate that they are holding these two in their highest thoughts, meanwhile we are being threatened and intimidated non stop. Tomorrow is the showdown and all I can say is if you have any light to offer that you throw it our way for the highest good of what is to be, to the Woman's Club. The meeting will take place at 10:30 am cali time.

            So, George Washington could not tell a lie is actually the way of saying he was working with the higher worlds. Once you work with the higher worlds it is because you are on your way to being trusted to hold all things in balance  no matter what. So when people say 'there was no cherry tree' they are right! it was only to show to those that are attaining a certain ability to try and begin coworking consciously with the Beings that this is part of the path: no lying, no trying to alter anything from your own will. And you must catch the thinking that continues to try and do that. This is where Rudolf Steiner's work helps us towards this end.

            It seems to me that when we begin to walk the body we walk it from the place known to the kabbalists as Dath, its from there that we begin to control the body. We usually control it from the Solar Plexus but thats when it is from the lower will I think or so it seems to me, those that are more will based.

            I was thinking that the picture we have of Adam and Eve stuck together at the spine, both facing the opposite way, is actually a picture of the spirit and man. We are united at the spine. And so we have to step away from the spine I think and then we are on our way to walking the body or that happens as we begin to wake up our Will. I always wondered what that picture's meaning was. Wel, at least that's what I have come to through my pondering and experience.

            So many things about Peter, and about the Garden and Transfiguration etc. So many things I want to share if I can get out of hell alive.

            All good things and thanks,

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 6, 2008
              <dottie_z@...> wrote:

              > Hey Friends,
              >
              > We are under assault here at the Woman's Club by a two ladies trying
              to impose their will against the majority. Usually bullies win but I
              am hoping a disaster can be averted. All my ladies are so loving kind
              and considerate that they are holding these two in their highest
              thoughts, meanwhile we are being threatened and intimidated non stop.
              Tomorrow is the showdown and all I can say is if you have any light to
              offer that you throw it our way for the highest good of what is to be,
              to the Woman's Club. The meeting will take place at 10:30 am cali time.
              ______
              Ask yourself what would you do as the moderator of an anthropop list.
              Frank
            • write3chairs
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 6, 2008
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                > Hey Friends,
                >
                > We are under assault here at the Woman's Club by
                > a two ladies trying to impose their will against
                > the majority. Usually bullies win but I am hoping
                > a disaster can be averted. All my ladies are so
                > loving kind and considerate that they are holding
                > these two in their highest thoughts, meanwhile we
                > are being threatened and intimidated non stop.
                > Tomorrow is the showdown and all I can say is if
                > you have any light to offer that you throw it our
                > way for the highest good of what is to be, to the
                > Woman's Club. The meeting will take place at
                > 10:30 am cali time.

                So, how did it go, Dottie? I hope the bullies lost!
                My experience with bullies is that it is often best
                to give them enough rope to hang themselves with.
                Maybe that's mean, even being a bully myself. ;)

                Cheers,
                Jennifer
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 6, 2008
                  Miraculously we have overcome. I was not allowed in the meeting but when I heard there were cameras and lawyers and recorders and my girls were intimidated I walked over there and walked through the room telling the man to keep the cameras rolling as I wanted people to see the intimidation that was occurring here while they were trying to take this group by stealth. I then walked out and had a great sense of peace.

                  The girls overcame all their tries of getting one another off the board. The lawyers were so confidant that they would win that they actually had the replacement names on the next few pages of decisions and votes to be made. For shame.

                  There may be more but an amazing case has now been made and documented regarding intimidation and harrassment. My child who hid herself in the upstairs projector room unbeknownst to me began texting me about the comings and goings. It was pretty surreal. My mom called and I just could not speak to her for a couple weeks. I was concerned to let my father know as he would be so concerned and I did not want to bring that to him. But today she called and she was so positive as if she knew the outcome already, as if she made some agreement with God and she knew it was going to come forth. I felt strengthened by that. And then my niece started texting me and in the end I said 'just send all your best thoughts to this girls fighting the good fight.' And she said 'we just formed a prayer circle'. I mean this child is like 12 years old, incredible.

                  There's probably  more to come. But the worst is over and this retaliation can be seen for what it is. I am thankful for this. It could have all been handled very differently though and the karmic gifts were amazing for lasting through it in good will. I mean I just can't begin to say the amazing thoughts that occur to one who is standing in the Garden of Transformation and willing to say 'not my will but Thy will, but if you pass this cup from me'.  Meeting our karma honorably and not looking  to 'save ourselves' or any harm or will to the other, pure openess about what may come.

                  I send my best thoughts to those that stood with us as we moved through this with ease and grace. My ladies are so amazing and never ever lost their graciousness in all of this, so much so that they were offering Reiki healing to those who stood opposed in an effort towards healing even though we were all in hell due to the implications for my person.

                  All good things and much love,
                  Dottie

                  > We are under assault here at the Woman's Club by a two ladies trying
                  to impose their will against the majority. Usually bullies win but I
                  am hoping a disaster can be averted. All my ladies are so loving kind
                  and considerate that they are holding these two in their highest
                  thoughts, meanwhile we are being threatened and intimidated non stop.
                  Tomorrow is the showdown and all I can say is if you have any light to
                  offer that you throw it our way for the highest good of what is to be,
                  to the Woman's Club. The meeting will take place at 10:30 am cali time.
                  ______
                  Ask yourself what would you do as the moderator of an anthropop list.

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                      mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • write3chairs
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 10, 2008
                    --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold wrote:

                    > Miraculously we have overcome. I was not allowed in the meeting but
                    when I heard there were cameras and lawyers and recorders and my
                    girls were intimidated I walked over there and walked through the
                    room telling the man to keep the cameras rolling as I wanted people
                    to see the intimidation that was occurring here while they were
                    trying to take this group by stealth. I then walked out and had a
                    great sense of peace.

                    > The girls overcame all their tries of getting one another off the
                    board. The lawyers were so confidant that they would win that they
                    actually had the replacement names on the next few pages of decisions
                    and votes to be made. For shame.

                    > There may be more but an amazing case has now been made and
                    documented regarding intimidation and harrassment. My child who hid
                    herself in the upstairs projector room unbeknownst to me began
                    texting me about the comings and goings. It was pretty surreal. My
                    mom called and I just could not speak to her for a couple weeks. I
                    was concerned to let my father know as he would be so concerned and I
                    did not want to bring that to him. But today she called and she was
                    so positive as if she knew the outcome already, as if she made some
                    agreement with God and she knew it was going to come forth. I felt
                    strengthened by that. And then my niece started texting me and in the
                    end I said 'just send all your best thoughts to this girls fighting
                    the good fight.' And she said 'we just formed a prayer circle'. I
                    mean this child is like 12 years old, incredible.

                    > There's probably  more to come. But the worst is over and this
                    retaliation can be seen for what it is. I am thankful for this. It
                    could have all been handled very differently though and the karmic
                    gifts were amazing for lasting through it in good will. I mean I just
                    can't begin to say the amazing thoughts that occur to one who is
                    standing in the Garden of Transformation and willing to say 'not my
                    will but Thy will, but if you pass this cup from me'.  Meeting our
                    karma honorably and not looking  to 'save ourselves' or any harm or
                    will to the other, pure openess about what may come.

                    > I send my best thoughts to those that stood with us as we moved
                    through this with ease and grace. My ladies are so amazing and never
                    ever lost their graciousness in all of this, so much so that they
                    were offering Reiki healing to those who stood opposed in an effort
                    towards healing even though we were all in hell due to the
                    implications for my person.

                    > All good things and much love,
                    > Dottie

                    Dearest Dottie, I for one would love to hear this whole story if you
                    are inclined to tell it.

                    All good things and much love to you!

                    Jennifer

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 11, 2008
                      Dear friends, I have this quote by Michael Luenig just sent to me to help in this most difficult time:

                      'That which is Christ like in me will be crucified
                      it will suffer and be broken.

                      That which is Christ like in me will rise up
                      it will love and create'

                      All good things and much love,