Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Invisible Cross

  • Albert Sándor
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2008
      I just wanted to share a fine piece of music, with lyrics perhaps about personal /karmic hell.

      Why should I explain it ? It speaks for itself. And even if I'd explain, I could only explain what it means for me ... being grateful for the continuity of my breath and heart rythm since I've first fell in love with this song fifteen years ago, the fact that I found it today by browsing youtube, realizing the universal message of it's lyrics, thinking of a dear person also in hell on the other side of the globe, and sending the link under this impulse, without even watching it (I ran it in the background of my browser, while working.)

      Lyrics:

      All you folks think you own my life
      But you never made any sacrifice
      Demons they are on my trail
      Im standing at the crossroads of the hell
      I look to the left I look to the right
      Therere hands that grab me on every side

      All you folks think I got my price
      At which Ill sell all that is mine
      You think money rules when all else fails
      Go sell your soul and keep your shell
      Im trying to protect what I keep inside
      All the reasons why I live my life

      Some say the devil be a mystical thing
      I say the devil he a walking man
      He a fool he a liar conjurer and a thief
      He try to tell you what you want
      Try to tell you what you need

      Standing at the point
      The road it cross you down
      What is at your back
      Which way do you turn
      Who will come to find you first
      Your devils or your gods

      All you folks think you run my life
      Say I should be willing to compromise
      I say all you demons go back to hell
      Ill save my soul save myself

      Just a simple share. It does not come cloes to what you shared ... and the lyrics alone are questionables in it's various interpretations.
      From: Albert Sándor <montek@astralnet. ro>
      From: Albert Sándor <montek@astralnet. ro>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com