Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Love beyond safety

  • Albert Sándor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2008
      I gave it some more thought. I am an emotive -intuitive person. I find it hard to rationalize, think, and put throughts togheter, than drive myself according to their results. But this is exactly what I need to learn, otherwise I'll become a helpless victim of my emotions. It did happen a few times.
      It is hard to accept that what for others comes so easily, for me it is hard work.
      I am aslo judegmental, as usually, I sense into the shallowness of those "rational" souls emotional life, and it hurts. To see ignorant cruelty is always hurtful.

      From: Albert Sándor <montek@astralnet. ro>
      To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com