Un-improvable Love

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008

      As if one personality could contain all of the un-improvable love of the infinite. It causes me to be grateful for the myriad of personalities. All slightly tuned to a different string, singing a different song, or howling at the moon. How far must I travel to contain it all? How much do I need to know? Varying degrees on a clock come round again at the same moment: pin-pointing an un-ending universe  contained mostly of empty space. Un-solid, un-shelved, un-skived by human arrogance. Crossed with the experience of this one so called lifetime, I can feel that Love beckons  for growth and expansion on this plane of existence, in what seems like an attempt to improve the un-improvable. Here I reach the end of comprehension, and delve into the timeless where at once I feel the cells of my skin moving and exchanging, living and dying - also usually beyond my comprehension. I listen deeply, and feel my heart beating; a twinge of pain in my right heal; a note of blissful uneasiness attached to a beautiful woman nearby; an eyelash that sticks when I blink my eyes; the blood flowing through my legs. Air filling the lungs, exhaling the exhaust of many a car driving by. Inhaling, the life that gleams golden between the needles of an old ponderosa Pine.

      All my beliefs have evaporated. They no longer linger as a curtain in the window, or a cloud  shading the Sun. I stand naked before the light of Love as it eternally breaths me; as it flows rivers of thought through me. I hear and think and make words to share with my beautiful brothers and sisters, on this speck of a planet, made alive by an un-improvable Love.

      An excerpt from "A New Perch, the Dawning of a New Day" by  yours truly...

      Mike