Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: And the words fall away

  • Albert S├índor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2008
      I subscribe. It is genuine, up close personal, touching, wise ... anything you want.
      It is clarrifying. It is extremely helpful. It is just what I needed.
      It makes spirituality real, as it is not in my soul anymore, but apparently, it is there in the outer world, in other souls too. I am not alone.
      Hey ... I can't say how greatly I value what Dottie shared.

      You are not alone, either, Dottie. I hope you know that. If not, I say it again. You are not alone, sister.