US preparing to nuke Iran?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      President GWB has been wanting to use the nuclear option against Iran
      for years, but the Joint Chiefs have pressured him to take it off the
      table. But now it's getting worse:

      Ron Paul: I hear members of Congress saying "if we could only nuke Iran"

      http://www.infowars.com/?p=3121

      Heavyweight investigative reporter Seymour Hersh gives a detailed
      description of this issue in The New Yorker:

      http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/07/080707fa_fact_hersh

      Cause for deep concern.