Re: Epiphany, love, freezing cold, trolls in the hole, and more....

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
      Cathy baby, I know you're a cybertroll, but that's our dear little secret. Is this a nut, a banana, a fruitcake, a space cadet, a cybertroll, or a venomous babysnake I was asking myself, and I decided that you're a Norwegian troll -- hello Steinar Beider, you again?

      A couple of give-aways in your text there, Steinar-Cathy: You write "Steiner school" instead of "Waldorf school" (a Steinarism) and you write "who's school" instead of "whose school", revealing that English is your second language. Voila, you're busted! Or did you really mean "who is a school"? Don't think so, my hulder trollpie!!

      This is Troll-Cathy Huldra in the woods, as Norwegian and occult as they come.

      Tarjei