Re: Epiphany, love, freezing cold, trolls in the hole, and more....

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7 5:49 PM
      The following contribution to this thread was sent to the wrong address by some scared email-nerd from the Hole:

      Re: Epiphany, love, freezing cold, trolls in the hole, and more....

      cathybalme@(..........)

      Fear you! lol! You  are of course joking...
      I'm really discovering how anthroposophists mind's work by reading
      this, or don't work, and fear is not the first word that I think of.
      Every parent at Steiner school should read this list before they place
      their children in the care of people who's schools are based on
      anthroposophy.
      Cathy

      Oh yes, this Cathy-baby from the Abyss is very, very afraid of me/us/mountain trolls whatever, can't sleep at night, fears we eat Waldorf children for lunch so the parents must be warned and lock their doors, gobble gobble....

      Gonna eat u 2, Cathy girl, with ketchup, because this is how anthro-digestions work: We don't chew that much, we more or less just swallow, like crocs do.  And we come through the window at night, so be very afraid and warn those parents.... gobble gobble....

      Greetings Freakingsteiner

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7 6:17 PM
        Cathy baby, I know you're a cybertroll, but that's our dear little secret. Is this a nut, a banana, a fruitcake, a space cadet, a cybertroll, or a venomous babysnake I was asking myself, and I decided that you're a Norwegian troll -- hello Steinar Beider, you again?

        A couple of give-aways in your text there, Steinar-Cathy: You write "Steiner school" instead of "Waldorf school" (a Steinarism) and you write "who's school" instead of "whose school", revealing that English is your second language. Voila, you're busted! Or did you really mean "who is a school"? Don't think so, my hulder trollpie!!

        This is Troll-Cathy Huldra in the woods, as Norwegian and occult as they come.

        Tarjei