Re: need answers

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1 4:56 PM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...>
      wrote:

      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
      >
      > > Let's be clear, Steinar. Everyone else thinks you re a troll. I do
      > > not. I believe that you are a true, red-blooded, dyed-in-the-wool
      > > Waldorf-Critic-Creature. It's not my fault that they don't appreciate
      > you.
      >
      > Frank, I think it's next to impossible to distinguish between the
      > critics and the trolls especially when the critics make statements like
      > this: "Kugler's attititude toward Steiner's racial doctrines is
      > especially revealing." Revealing? Yeah, I'll say-move over Glass
      > siblings-this is a way more interesting statement than anything you two
      > have ever come up with. Anyway, take pity on poor Steinar-if he used
      > spell check then he'd be Steiner, so it seems a damned if he does,
      > damned if he doesn't sort of thing to me.-Val
      ____

      Glass siblings? Do you mean Franny and Zooey Val? If so,
      syncronistically there a character named Zooey over at the Hole who is
      the complete opposite of Salinger's character. He belongs in a zoo.
      Frank
    • moniker_9
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1 6:30 PM
        Frank wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@>
        > wrote:

        > > Frank, I think it's next to impossible to distinguish between the
        > > critics and the trolls especially when the critics make statements
        like
        > > this: "Kugler's attititude toward Steiner's racial doctrines is
        > > especially revealing." Revealing? Yeah, I'll say-move over Glass
        > > siblings-this is a way more interesting statement than anything
        you two
        > > have ever come up with. Anyway, take pity on poor Steinar-if he used
        > > spell check then he'd be Steiner, so it seems a damned if he does,
        > > damned if he doesn't sort of thing to me.-Val
        > ____
        >
        > Glass siblings? Do you mean Franny and Zooey Val? If so,
        > syncronistically there a character named Zooey over at the Hole who is
        > the complete opposite of Salinger's character. He belongs in a zoo.
        > Frank

        She does not. - Larry
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1 9:08 PM
          <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas
          Smith"
          > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Let's be clear, Steinar. Everyone else thinks you re a troll. I
          do
          > > > not. I believe that you are a true, red-blooded, dyed-in-the-
          wool
          > > > Waldorf-Critic-Creature. It's not my fault that they don't
          appreciate
          > > you.
          > >
          > > Frank, I think it's next to impossible to distinguish between the
          > > critics and the trolls especially when the critics make
          statements like
          > > this: "Kugler's attititude toward Steiner's racial doctrines is
          > > especially revealing." Revealing? Yeah, I'll say-move over Glass
          > > siblings-this is a way more interesting statement than anything
          you two
          > > have ever come up with. Anyway, take pity on poor Steinar-if he
          used
          > > spell check then he'd be Steiner, so it seems a damned if he
          does,
          > > damned if he doesn't sort of thing to me.-Val
          > ____
          >
          > Glass siblings? Do you mean Franny and Zooey Val? If so,
          > syncronistically there a character named Zooey over at the Hole who
          is
          > the complete opposite of Salinger's character. He belongs in a zoo.
          > Frank

          I was thinking of Zooey and Karen? and their recent, I thought
          notable quotable exchange on the critics list. They both seem pretty
          precocious to me, Frank.