Re: need answers

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 30, 2008
      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > Let's be clear, Steinar. Everyone else thinks you re a troll. I do
      > not. I believe that you are a true, red-blooded, dyed-in-the-wool
      > Waldorf-Critic-Creature. It's not my fault that they don't appreciate
      you.

      Frank, I think it's next to impossible to distinguish between the
      critics and the trolls especially when the critics make statements like
      this: "Kugler's attititude toward Steiner's racial doctrines is
      especially revealing." Revealing? Yeah, I'll say-move over Glass
      siblings-this is a way more interesting statement than anything you two
      have ever come up with. Anyway, take pity on poor Steinar-if he used
      spell check then he'd be Steiner, so it seems a damned if he does,
      damned if he doesn't sort of thing to me.-Val
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...>
        wrote:

        > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
        >
        > > Let's be clear, Steinar. Everyone else thinks you re a troll. I do
        > > not. I believe that you are a true, red-blooded, dyed-in-the-wool
        > > Waldorf-Critic-Creature. It's not my fault that they don't appreciate
        > you.
        >
        > Frank, I think it's next to impossible to distinguish between the
        > critics and the trolls especially when the critics make statements like
        > this: "Kugler's attititude toward Steiner's racial doctrines is
        > especially revealing." Revealing? Yeah, I'll say-move over Glass
        > siblings-this is a way more interesting statement than anything you two
        > have ever come up with. Anyway, take pity on poor Steinar-if he used
        > spell check then he'd be Steiner, so it seems a damned if he does,
        > damned if he doesn't sort of thing to me.-Val
        ____

        Glass siblings? Do you mean Franny and Zooey Val? If so,
        syncronistically there a character named Zooey over at the Hole who is
        the complete opposite of Salinger's character. He belongs in a zoo.
        Frank
      • moniker_9
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1, 2008
          Frank wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@>
          > wrote:

          > > Frank, I think it's next to impossible to distinguish between the
          > > critics and the trolls especially when the critics make statements
          like
          > > this: "Kugler's attititude toward Steiner's racial doctrines is
          > > especially revealing." Revealing? Yeah, I'll say-move over Glass
          > > siblings-this is a way more interesting statement than anything
          you two
          > > have ever come up with. Anyway, take pity on poor Steinar-if he used
          > > spell check then he'd be Steiner, so it seems a damned if he does,
          > > damned if he doesn't sort of thing to me.-Val
          > ____
          >
          > Glass siblings? Do you mean Franny and Zooey Val? If so,
          > syncronistically there a character named Zooey over at the Hole who is
          > the complete opposite of Salinger's character. He belongs in a zoo.
          > Frank

          She does not. - Larry
        • val2160
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 1, 2008
            <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas
            Smith"
            > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Let's be clear, Steinar. Everyone else thinks you re a troll. I
            do
            > > > not. I believe that you are a true, red-blooded, dyed-in-the-
            wool
            > > > Waldorf-Critic-Creature. It's not my fault that they don't
            appreciate
            > > you.
            > >
            > > Frank, I think it's next to impossible to distinguish between the
            > > critics and the trolls especially when the critics make
            statements like
            > > this: "Kugler's attititude toward Steiner's racial doctrines is
            > > especially revealing." Revealing? Yeah, I'll say-move over Glass
            > > siblings-this is a way more interesting statement than anything
            you two
            > > have ever come up with. Anyway, take pity on poor Steinar-if he
            used
            > > spell check then he'd be Steiner, so it seems a damned if he
            does,
            > > damned if he doesn't sort of thing to me.-Val
            > ____
            >
            > Glass siblings? Do you mean Franny and Zooey Val? If so,
            > syncronistically there a character named Zooey over at the Hole who
            is
            > the complete opposite of Salinger's character. He belongs in a zoo.
            > Frank

            I was thinking of Zooey and Karen? and their recent, I thought
            notable quotable exchange on the critics list. They both seem pretty
            precocious to me, Frank.