Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Mumsnet and Pete K.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2008

      More like fabrications.

      All good things,

      Dottie

      --- On Thu, 6/26/08, val2160 <wdenval@...> wrote:

      From: val2160 <wdenval@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Mumsnet and Pete K.
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 9:03 AM

      <dottie_z@...> wrote:

      > Okay, Peter's kids were now molested and abused, first time I have
      heard this in all of his years of throwing mud due to a nasty divorce
      at Waldorf ed.  Now add to this the charge that one of the teachers
      tried to steal  his kid away, and his former wife a waldorf teacher at
      the school, we really see the ugly divorce syndrom that takes place
      here across the states.

      > Oi vey,
      > Dottie

      Please spare me the details.