Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] To the Knights of the Grail/Sixth Epoch

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 13, 2008

      Friends I was thinking about when we return and how 'who we are will already be told to us by the adversary' and how we have to overcome this. And I was also thinking how the 'hosts' who are fallen will be even worse than can be possibly imagined. Worse because we have our own today but they are not seen or known fully, we don't really experience as we will experience them in the future.

      But there is something about the Mani in me that knows these two shall be transformed, this too is part of our destiny, or so is my thinking. I can not separate them out as we come to realize that for every good thing created a shadow is immenent.

      These beings will be speaking to us through the human being in a way that will deter us from that human being with whom we have a responsibility. Brother what ails thee is not just something we say without feeling for the whole. It will take even greater courage in the future to speak forth these words.

      If today we do not find a way to reconcile the absolute need to speak forth these words 'brother what ails thee' we shall not be able to contribute to the Christ as best we could. If we can not find the way to love those that seem abhorant today we shall not be able to do this tomorrow.

      The Buddha Eight Fold Path found in Rudolf Steiner's Guidance of Esoteric Training, helps towards this end.

      All good things,

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 13, 2008

        So, looking at this passage pertaining to Manes as Parzifal I found myself thinking to the one who it is said who sacraficed himself for this Initiate: Schioltulander.

        "The Four Esoteric Streams, which took up what had been given Exoterically and carried it Esoterically in the Mysteries of the Grail.

        The Eastern Stream - Astral Body- The Gospel:

        Belonged to Manes and was taken from East to West by him in his incarnation as Parzifal. Parzifal journeys from fool to Grail king by working out of the forces of the highest member of the soul possible at that time, the consciousness soul. The Consciousness soul works thinking and feeling into the realm of will so that it becomes conscious. It therefore is able to ask the unselfish question, "What ails thee brother?" This active conscious sacrifice or selfless love points to one of the most exalted tasks of this stream, to lead a brother to the Grail. It is the transformation, through the forces of the spiritualised will to counteract the effects of Lucifer in the Astral body,22 Doubt23. In the Astral body lies the Secrets of Faith, the Creed - I believe! Faith in the Astral body leads to a lighting up of the Ego of Christ and transforms it to Spirit Self24, this is what lives in the cup of Joseph of Arithmathea and keeps him alive, the mana - the faith - that was given to the Jewish people followers of Moses. It is what keeps the Knights of the Grail alive. It is the secret of Eternal life and the reversal of the effects of the fall. "

        Dottie:

        The rest of the lecture can be found here: http://www.anthroposophia.org/PDF/grailanti.pdf

        But I was thinking what other personalities can we also see these types of sacrafices from? I find myself thinking:

        Abraham/Melchizedek

        Elisha/Elijah

        ?

        ?

        It feels interesting to me to consider Zarathustra and then the Nathan Soul. Something new about that. Really respresenting the higher descending into the lower as a picture of what then will happen at the Jordan, and even then further with Lazarus, and then even further still with the Nathan Mary, Solomon Mary and the Magdalene.  And then even further Christ descending into the Earth via the Blood.

        I have been wondering about that Cup that caught the blood. See there seems to be a representation of the Earth really. There were quite a few cups at Golgotha that caught that blood, not considering the supposed physical one.

        All good things,

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 13, 2008

          To add to the list of personalities that have sacraficed for one another, I found myself also looking at:

          Plato/Socrates

          Alexander/

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 17, 2008

            Hey Friends,

            Here's a little shout from my man Malcom ffrom1965:

            http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Malcolm_X

            All good things,

            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 17, 2008
              Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
              [info][add][mail]
              Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963
              - More quotations on: [Science]

            • Albert Sándor